The Austin High School PTSA provides regular communications to inform and actively engage our families and students. Subscribe to the Maroon Update weekly email, sign up for Remind texts, and follow us on social media to stay current with AHS news and events.
- Baccalaureate Service
- VOE Form requirement waived
- Summer Assignments
- Online registration information for 2020-2021
- Extracurricular: 20-21 Physical forms
- College & Career: Class of 2024, 2021 and 2020
A privately funded and privately produced video production of the
Baccalaureate Service to honor the Class of 2020 of Austin High School,
featuring Special Guest Speaker,
Cory Morrow, a Texas Country Singer/Songwriter,
is available for all to view by completing this acknowledgement.
Upon completion of this acknowledgement,
you will receive an auto-reply with a link to the Baccalaureate Service
Drivers License Info: VOE forms are wavied at this time, per Texas DPS.
Attention Austin High School Parents: AISD now has the capability to text parents through the SchoolMessenger online system. Please be sure to update your cell phone number in the AISD Parent Cloud. We currently use and will continue to use your email address to send important notifications to parents including principal letters, The Maroon Update (weekly PTSA newsletter), and other important information. Please update your email address and cell phone number this week. Directions for accessing the AISD Parent Cloud.
Mark your calendar:
Maroon Roundup – for students only – August 6 (during the day)
9th Grade Parent Camp – for parents only – August 6 (evening)
College and Career Information:
1. College & Career Center Slide show
2. Austin High College & Career Center website
3. Naviance the college and career exploration tool can be found in the AISD STUDENT PORTAL
4. 9th grade students should create a personal email address to add to their Naviance profile. Don't use the AISD issued one. To update your email address in Naviance, go to the in About Me TAB - My Account - click the pencil icon to edit.